Leather Restoration, Cleaning & Repair by Exact Clean
Leather Care and Repair Birmingham | Leather Care and Repair Solihull | Leather Care and Repair Redditch | Leather Care and Repair Bromsgrove | Leather Care and Repair Stratford-upon-Avon
Leather Furniture – affordable luxury
Year-on-year, leather chairs and sofas are growing in popularity; rapidly becoming the No.1 furniture of choice. Why is this?
Well, leather furniture enjoys a number of benefits –
- It’s increasingly affordable
- Leather is more durable and if cared for properly lasts far longer than fabric
- It gives a soothing sense of luxury and is exquisitely comfortable
- Leather can be cleaned and maintained – but it’s not always that easy.
This is, of course, where we come in!
Leather restoration by Exact Clean
How about you? Did you choose leather-covered furniture for your home or office? When you were in the store, did the salesman, by any chance, tell you how easy leather is to clean? Did he say, ‘Oh, you can remove all stains with a simple wipe with a damp cloth’?
Well, he was wrong.
Cleaning leather is not as simple as the commission-hungry salesman would have you believe. There are two main issues –
- Certain leathers are described as ‘protected’; they have a durable, pigmented coating with a clear protective finish on top. Initially, this finish will withstand cleaning with any number of products. However, in time the protected layers will deteriorate and can crack, resulting in damage to the leather colour coat and or worse the actual leathers epidermis.
- Some leathers, such as Aniline, Suede and Nu-buck, are extremely porous meaning a regular cleaning and maintenance regime are essential.
Unfortunately, the Salesmen often forget to tell you how to do this properly and very quickly your investment is being reduced in value, Due to premature wear and tear.
However, there is good news! We can clean your leather furniture often to near-new condition. Here’s how –
Cleaning & reviving your leather furniture
We use the finest tannery-recommended products to
- Deep Clean and remove stains, dirt and grime
- Remove grease
- Re-condition and, if necessary, re-colour your furniture
- Remove stains
- Revive that wonderful leather aroma
- Most importantly to Protect your leather
Leather furniture restoration and repair
We’ll repair and restore your damaged leather furniture. We use our extensive training and experience, along with the finest tried, tested and recommended products to restore your damaged furniture often to its original pristine condition.
We’ll repair –
- Tears, rips, scratches and scuffs
- Burn and heat marks
- Unsightly stains
- Faded colours
- Peeling, cracked and rough surfaces
We’ll even work in your home, fast and efficiently; causing you minimum hassle and inconvenience.
Get in touch
If there’s anything more you’d like to know about cleaning your leather furniture to its former glory, just get in touch.
You can call us on 01527 852311 or 07598 329179
Or send us an email – [email protected]
We’d love to hear from you.