Leather cleaner Redditch, Bromsgrove, Solihull & Stratford-upon-Avon
Leather Furniture – affordable luxury
Leather cleaning and reconditioning. Year-on-year, leather chairs and sofas are growing in popularity; rapidly becoming the No.1 furniture of choice. Why is this?
Well, leather furniture enjoys a number of benefits:
- It’s increasingly affordable
- Leather is more durable and if cared for properly lasts far longer than fabric
- It gives a soothing sense of luxury and is exquisitely comfortable
- Leather can be cleaned and maintained – but it’s not always that easy.
Leather cleaner Redditch, Solihull, Bromsgrove & Stratford-upon-Avon
This is, of course, where I come in!
How about you? Did you choose leather-covered furniture for your home or office? When you were in the store, did the salesman, by any chance, tell you how easy leather is to clean? Did he say, “Oh, you can remove all stains with a simple wipe with a damp cloth”
Well, he was wrong.
Cleaning leather is not as simple as the commission-hungry salesman would have you believe. There are two main issues:
- Certain leathers are described as “protected”; they have a durable, pigmented coating with a clear protective finish on top. Initially, this finish will withstand cleaning with any number of products. However, in time the protected layers will deteriorate and can crack, resulting in damage to the leather colour coat and or worse the actual leathers epidermis.
- Some leathers, such as Aniline, Suede and Nu-buck, are extremely porous meaning a regular cleaning and maintenance regime are essential.
Unfortunately, the Salesmen often forget to tell you how to do this properly and very quickly your investment is being reduced in value, Due to premature wear and tear.
However, there is good news! I can clean your leather furniture often to near-new condition. Here’s how –
Cleaning, conditioning & protecting your leather furniture
I use the finest tannery-recommended products to:
- Deep Clean and remove stains, dirt and grime
- Revive that wonderful leather aroma
- Most importantly to Protect your leather
Get in touch
If there’s anything more you’d like to know about cleaning your leather furniture to its former glory, just get in touch.
You can call me on 01527 852311 or 07598 329179
Or send me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d love to hear from you.