Birmingham, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Stratford-upon-Avon & Redditch carpet cleaning
Solihull, Bromsgrove, Stratford-upon-Avon and Redditch carpet cleaning. For me high quality results are a non-negotiable. They’re a “must”. To achieve this, I rigorously follow a number of processes. Effective cleaning is much more than just moving a machine over the carpet. It all begins with preparation. Even with the most powerful industrial equipment, everything has to be in place before the job can begin. Frequently asked questions.
The world is full of different kinds of carpet, made from different types of material. Then there are dozens of different types of dirt and stains. I have processes for every kind of carpet and every kind of dirt. Here are just a few.
Rinse extraction carpet cleaning
This is the deepest, most thorough cleaning process available today.
Here are just a few of the benefits of Rinse Extraction Carpet Cleaning –
- It uses modern detergent-free, eco-friendly cleaning products
- It doesn’t require hot water or steam to remove soil from your carpet. High temperatures can damage some fibres, yarns and stain protective treatments.
- Your carpet will look and feel fresh brighter and fresher for longer
Here’s how it works –
- After inspection, I use an industrial-quality vacuum cleaner to remove dry soil
- This process also lifts the pile, allowing the cleaning solution to penetrate and the soil to lift out.
- I spray your carpet with our eco-friendly cleaning solution and vigorously brush it in.
- My high powered rinsing and extraction machine rinses away the dirt
- In no time at all your carpet will look as clean and fresh as the day it was first laid
- As an extra option, I’ll treat your carpet with our invisible stain and soil repellent.
- Finally, my special finishing touch. I’ll “groom” your carpet, laying the pile in a single direction.
Low moisture carpet cleaning
Sometimes Rinse Extraction isn’t the answer. Sometimes my low moisture, or semi-dry, cleaning systems will perform best. After thoroughly removing the dry soil with an industrial vacuum cleaner, I apply the cleaning solution. Then I lift it away with an absorption process rather than rinse extraction. Commercial premises with water-sensitive environments such as computers and servers are a classic example where this type of system excels.
Encapsulation carpet cleaning
This process is similar to Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning. The difference is that the high-foaming cleaning solution encapsulates the soil. This new substance then dries to a crisp, brittle residue. Then I simply vacuum it away.
Solihull, Bromsgrove, Stratford-upon-Avon & Redditch carpet cleaner
Get in touch
I’ve tried to give you as much useful information as I can about my carpet cleaning services and areas covered. But if there’s anything I’ve left out – anything more you’d like to know, then please do get in touch.
You can call me on 01527 852311 or 07598 329179
Or send me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d love to hear from you.